Look here. You want to help? Here’s some nice kids looking for help!
We are looking for a lead manager to start in January or February 2015 and commit 6 – 8 months with LLI. APPLY NOW! Must be available for the time commitment stated and MUST speak an advanced level of Spanish. Low Cost Program Fees (this provides you a place to sleep, work and eat!) are required for this position and discounts are given to those willing to commit 8 months!
- Lead coordination of weekly educational workshops with our women’s group concerning health issues, human rights, trade skills, etc.
- Networking and maintaining/creating contacts for the program
- Teaching Spanish Literacy
- Teach at least two sections of Computer Literacy
- Development of Computer Literacy Curriculum (materials and guidance provided)
- Track impact and program development
- Oversee the Artisan Program (this is great for candidates who have an art and/or design background!)
- Organizing an educational field trip for the group (one per session)
View original post 123 more words