Hey, not like California doesn’t have a shortage of good teachers, but these kids need a teacher too!
Are you looking to teach English abroad and want to make an impact in a developing community? Join Light and Leadership! We are looking for English Teachers to start late February/early March 2015.
As an English Education intern, you can expect to:
1) Teach several English classes weekly
2) Lesson plan using our curriculum, but bring creative ideas and activities into the classroom
3) Participate in Teacher meetings, giving feedback and bringing new ideas to the table
4) Record test scores and provide student/parent feedback
5) Play sports and games with kids, plus have the opportunity to get involved with our other programs as a secondary placement (math, chess, art, women’s empowerment, etc)
6) Make life-long friends and discover…
View original post 107 more words